Friday, May 29, 2009

Cakes!

I've been trying to hone my cake decorating skills. I think they are coming along OK. I've been practicing drawing with icing. I have a bit to go, but I'm proud of my progress so far! I've just recently tried to start taking pictures of the cakes I make at work. Which I realize I should have been doing all along...

This is one of my earliest cakes. For a customer order at work. I also made one like this for my boyfriend's birthday party.


Tottoro, Tottoro! I made this for a friend's birthday!

This is another order for a customer at work (taken before I put a border on it. I did not leave it borderless!). They wanted an outer space theme, but they never really gave me specifics. I wasn't there when they picked it up, but I was told that they absolutly loved it. I think it's kind of cute and playful.

My absolute favorite! I made this for my boyfriend's birthday party. (Notice a theme going on?) I'm proud of how this one turned out.

No comments: