Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finals are almost done with!
I had no idea how much I had left to do in my art class though. Yowzaa!
I am ready for this crazy ass semester to be over. It has been so weird, and blah!

Sometimes I feel guilty for liking some of the music I like, but from now on no more! Yes, it is true, there are Timberlake, Sparks, Fergie, Perry, Clarkson, Pink, and yes, even Nickleback songs that I enjoy hearing when they come on the radio.

I think it's funny that Perry's HotnCold song describes almost every boy I've ever been involved with, not that thats been a lot, but the fact remains. Maybe boys are just crazy.

My fish died!

I survived Thanksgiving!

I don't have any money for the Christmas presents!
Everyone will get something handmade!

I think it's funny that Obama was calling for all this change and then he names a bunch of people who were part of past administrations. Yes, my name is Clinton.
Thats still better than a man who almost killed himself with a pretzal....

I think that I still wish it was easier to make friends with girls!

My hands are cold.
I need to lose weight.

I feel lonlier than ever....
I want to be loved.

I'm thankful for the things I have.
I know I need to be careful what I wish for.

I know that I think sometimes that I wish I mattered to you as much as you matter to me. And I don't know what that means.

I'm confused
I'm content.

I need to be my own person, I need to make decisions on my own.
I need to be decisive, I need to "grow a pair"

I like Deathcab, and Sufjan, and Radiohead,

I like knitting, and weaving, and painting, and drawing, and anything that makes me feel productive and ever so slightly good at something.

No comments: